miniblog: the goss!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

the goss!

ooh, there's been a "shake up at the state attorney's office" in my wee town . . . Apparently, a big-time prosecutor was fired because 1) she is going to run for State Attorney in 2008, and 2) because someone at my school (plus his or her professor!) wrote and complained about how horrible Ms Prosecutor was during his or her internship! Now, I myself have written about how horrible I found her, so it is a bit vindicating to know that I'm not alone. I do feel for Ms Prosecutor though, who worked there for over 25 years (do you still get your pension if you've been fired? I don't know these things), and who also was my school's main contact with the State Attorney's office.

Eh, who am I kidding. She bragged about sending over half a dozen men to Death Row, and at a Death Penalty forum justified her actions by using the Bible and her Baptist God. Personally, I really am sorry Ms Prosecutor. Professionally: well, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home