miniblog: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Is there anyone else out there who thought this movie was a total let down? I mean, it's horrible. I love Harry Potter more than anything, and will be faithful to the end (eep! so soon upon us), but . . . I've had the movie on for like 20 minutes and haven't paid attention to a single second of it.

Except, I did pay attention to the Beauxbaton girls running up the aisles. I don't know, is spontaneously shooting butterflies from your blouse a typical Veela trait? Because if it is, it sucks.

EDIT: Burn!! I've been informed that not all the Beauxbaton girls are part-Veela, just Fleur. Frankly, that makes the butterfly-shooting suck even more. Someone had to approve that. Geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home